1. Become more organized in my home-making planning. Domestic engineer planning? For this I need a shiny new home management binder.
2. Prep and plan for our new homeschool year in a way that actually makes sense and isn't a waste of time! I think I may have this one in the bag for once.
3. Lose 10 lbs. at least. I think I have this one in the bag too! Finally. I am tired of buying clothes based on their ability to make me look not pregnant. That is kind of exhausting.
4. Improve my health overall, and get more energy. Finally take the Zumba class I am scared of!
5. Make my house a place we love. Paint color picked and projects underway.
6. No complaining about migraines or any other similar dumb ailments. It doesn't make them any better anyway. If I forget, slap me.
7. Stay on top of housework so I can spend every free minute at the pool or hiking with my kids. This means preparing dinner in the mornings too.
8. Make double the amount of jam that I made last year, preferably raspberry. (Anyone know a way with less sugar than the pink-box that is "so-called" less sugar? Please, please tell me.)
9. Grow something in my garden other than grubs and onions. (Did you know grubs will destroy everything in their path except onions?) I should try making low-sugar onion jam. Yum...
10. Blog more! To all 4 readers that are left, what are your summer goals? Please tell me. A $5 Starbucks card to whoever lists the most summer goals of your own in the comments by July 1. :)