The gist of what's been happening for the last month...
- Project Birthday was a huge success! I delivered 26 bags of groceries and two heaping boxes for their freezer. Best birthday ever, thank you so much to everyone that made that happen. Thank you cards are in the works, I'm just slow. Obviously.
- Project Minimize is still moving along. Though I must say, it is a really messy process. Closets and drawers unpacked and sifted through everywhere. Save for a couple of closet spaces, I am nearly finished.
- It's St. Paddy's Day, and I have a brisket and cabbage in the slow cooker. Yep, I'm still a vegetarian though (nearly 18 years now). But, my sweet husband is not. Hence the hunk o' meat. I can't get the disturbing smell off of my hands.
- Also for today, a Clover Party for our 4-H group. You know, the whole 4-H clover logo thing and all, it seemed a good idea. Should be quite fun, the kids are doing the whole party themselves - games, decorations, treats and crafts.
- The head: I have started a new-to-me preventative medicine for my migraines (which I had for 7 straight weeks this winter), seems to be working! There are a few hitches, like needing to increase doseage to get it effective, and the morning drowsiness. But oh-my-goodness, I haven't felt this good since my car accident 6 years ago. (I was rear-ended at a high speed, resulting in back/neck/migraine issues).
- To my friends who were there that morning, can you believe it has been 6 years? Also, best place ever to be in an accident, on the way to a MOPS meeting. Friends everywhere stopping on the roadside t to take my children, call my husband, call 911. I had no idea the pain that it would result in, and walked into MOPS still, an hour later, and they were in the midst of praying for me, all 100+ women. It was awesome. :)
- I am leaving next week for a trip, passport in hand. Cannot wait to see our Caidee!
- It's daff season. (The real daff season, when you can get a 10-stem field bunch for a buck fifty. Go Yellow! Why I love daffodils: here.
- And that's it, I beleive we are now caught up. Good?